Friday, January 23, 2009

Dinner

It's Aaron's b-day! I just called him, but he wasn't there. hope he's doing something fun, and not still at work! :)

So tonight we're having meatball sandwiches. I made up some turkey meatballs using a recipe I found on kraftfoods.com for Parmesan meatballs. It's kinda funny cuz I'm using pretty much most of the ingredients I used for the chicken last night! Parmesan, garlic, parsley and italian seasoning. I hope they turn out well! I could'nt find any good and inexpensive hogi rolls, so we're going to make due with hot dog buns...I'll try and remember to take a picture. Wish me luck! :)


here's the reciepe


These were yummy!!! I threw alittle extra garlic powder in there and sprinkled some italian seasoning on top before I threw them in the oven. I also took the hot dog buns and put them in the broiler for a few minutes and got them crispy. Very yummy meal! And I remembered to take the picture again! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment