Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dinner-January 22, 2009

I finally got some frozen chicken breasts last night. Cub had them on sale for $5.09, which is FANTASTIC cuz usually they're $7 to $8! The thing I like about the frozen chicken breasts is they're easy to thaw! I can take out a few breasts when I get home, put them in plastic baggies and put them in a bath of cold water. Sit down, relax for a bit and then about 45 minutes later or so we're ready to cook! :) So for tonight I went onto allrecipes.com and printed out a recipe called Garlic Lover's chicken. It's a variation of breaded & baked chicken. Looks good. I'll let you know how it comes out. :) I think we'll have mashed potatoes as a side. I had mashed up and frozen a bunch a few weeks ago when I left a bag of potatoes in my trunk for a few days and then they got all mushy when they were thawing out. So instead of throwing them all away I quickly boiled and mashed them and shoved them in the freezer at like 10pm at night.. ;) Ok, so that's it for now. I'll update you later tonight. Hopefully I'll remember the camera! ;)



update: Ok, that was soooo freaking good!!! here's the recipe Seriously, this is one of my best meals I think! when it was cooking, it smelled devine! :) And I remembered to take a picture! Till tommorow, Good Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment