Thursday, January 22, 2009

beginning

Hey there! Well I just wanted a place to chronicle my journey as a cook. I just started cooking real meals in August 2008. Oh, I made hamburger and tuna helpers, spaghetti, that sort of thing, but my meals always started out with a box. :) I decided I wanted to start cooking, so I went onto bettycrocker.com, printed out some recipes, went to the store and started building my pantry. It's been pretty fun. I still do alot of bisquick stuff and haven't really moved too much past ground beef (or turkey) and chicken breasts, but that's about all I can afford right now. I keep meaning to take pictures of my dishes when they're done, but I keep forgetting, so maybe having the blog will intice me to remember. :) In my next post I'll post what we're having for dinner tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment