Thursday, February 26, 2009

yikes!

bad me... I've been slacking.. :(

ok, lets see if I can get caught up. First things first is I started weight watchers on monday. I signed up for their free week trial and am getting all the info and recipes I can. also bessy is going to send me some info and an extra points calculator, so that I can continue, but not have to pay the montly fee, which I really can't afford right now.

so lets see,

Monday we had ham & beans. as always it was spectacular. :) On Tuesday we had garlic & parm cheese breaded chicken with canned new potato's and green beans. very healthy balanced meal. :) the chicken was FAB! :) last night we had baked potato soup. (a w/w recipe) it was ok, but not something I want to try again for a while...

so that's the catch up. I'll try and remember to do better from now on.. :)

later
~Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment