Saturday, February 14, 2009

2 new recipes today

last night we went to golden corral with kirsten, tom, abby and tom's dad. it was so crazy busy, but yummy. :) today I went crusing around allrecipes.com and found a couple interesting new recipes to try. The first was a "butterless, milkless and eggless cake" that was popular during the depression. It was pretty good. It had nutmeg, cinnamon and alittle bit of allspice in it and I put cinnamon sugar on top when it came out of the oven.

and the 2nd recipe I tried today was corn dog muffins. They were good! I'd definitely make them again! I wanted to try them to see how they'd come out because I thought it would be something kirsten & tom could make for abby, cuz she loves corn dogs, but I think these would be alittle cheaper than buying a box of frozen ones. plus you actually know what ingredients your getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment