Tuesday, February 3, 2009

oops

I missed yesterday's post. :( and I forgot to take pictures last night and tonight, but I do have left overs I'll try to remember to take pictures of. :) Last night we had impossibly easy Italian sausage pie. It's a betty crocker.com bisquick meal. Pretty yummy. very easy. :) and tonight we had lumpy pizza. It's another betty crocker recipe. It's sooo easy! flaky biscuits, sliced into pieces tossed with pizza sauce and cheese, topped with pepperoni and more cheese. Just have to be careful about the cooking time. I need to play around with that a bit because by the time the cheese is melted, and almost browning the middle of the dish is still gooey dough. I might try different things with the biscuits. maybe making little biscuit pizza's instead. we'll see.. :) I got some more great northern beans tonight to make ham & beans again, but walmart didn't have any of those ham chunks. so far the only place I've been able to find them is at cub.

well, that's all for tonight. ~Later~ Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment